View Highlights from the 6th Annual E-Consult Workshop:
Improving Access in a Time of Crisis and Beyond.
This year’s agenda featured keynote speaker J. Nwando Olayiwola, MD, MPH, FAAFP, Chair and Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine at The Ohio State University. View event highlights, presentations and videos here.
COVID-19 Services for Providers
- Fresno E-Consult Coalition: Fresno county clinics can access e-consults for 40 adult and pediatric specialties/subspecialties for Medi-Cal patients at no cost. Learn more.
- Safety Net Connect has released a free COVID-19 eConsult portal. For access, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View AristaMD’s guidance on the use of eConsults during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ConferMed is offering free Coronavirus Resources for Safety Net Practices.
- RubiconMD is offering qualifying clinicians free access during the COVID-19 pandemic. Contact email@example.com.
COVID-19 Resources and Best Practices
Policy Updates in Support of E-Consult and COVID-19
View the December 2020 publication by California Pan-Ethnic Health Network - Equity in the Age of Telehealth. Telehealth has proliferated due to the stay home mandates associated with COVID-19 and the desire to keep health care facilities clear for an anticipated influx of critically ill COVID-19 patients. This paper calls for more attention to be paid to assessing consumer satisfaction across populations to identify and implement best practices now in order to prevent more widespread disparities later.
View how changes to California policy and reimbursement support e-consult and telehealth here.
View the E-Consult Workgroup letter to the Office of Governor Gavin Newsom outlining patient and provider needs for telehealth.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or endorsement of E-Consult Workgroup letters of support.