Collaboration among Payers and Providers
Hear how providers are using e-consult to help their patients.
Alyssa Spencer, PA, Wellspace Health, presents her patient’s story and how E-Consult improved her care experience.
Unique Aspects of the Coalition
- Payer collaboration to cover e-consult costs to make the service available to all providers and patients;
- Organizations working to resolve key issues and disseminate learnings to support program spread;
- Provider champion sharing of the benefits and value proposition of e-consult to facilitate use; and
- Shared tracking of progress and modeling of outcomes to sustain adoption.
Health Care Provider Role
- Commit to participate in monthly Coalition Roundtables
- Provide e-consult program team (clinician lead, referral program manager, and IT lead)
- The health system will not be charged a fee for the platform or implementation support provided
Opportunities for Clinics
- Has your clinic applied for the COVID-19 Test to Treat Equity Grant? $59M is available in grant funding through the California Department of Public Health. Apply by September 30 here.
- All clinics have access to the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Portal, staffed by specialists from UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, Oakland. To participate in this hybrid phone/e-consult program, register here.
Central Valley E-Consult Coalition Participants List
- Adventist Health
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Altura Health Centers
- Aria Health Center
- CalViva Health
- Camarena Health
- Central Valley Health Network
- Clinica Sierra Vista
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Family HealthCare Network
- Kings Winery Clinic
- La Salle Medical Associates
- Health Net
- Omni Family Health
- Sante Health
- St. Agnes Medical Center
- Tulare Family Health
- United Health Centers
- Valley Children's Hospital
- Valley Health Team